CDAP Boost Your Business
What is the CDAP Boost Your Business Technology grant?
It offers support to Canadian-owned small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who want to adopt new digital technologies.
The grant covers up to 90% of the eligible cost of retaining the services of a digital advisor, up to a maximum grant value of $15,000 per SME, to develop a digital adoption plan.
Businesses need a minimum of $500,000 of gross revenue in either 2018, 2019, or 2020.
SupportLINK is a registered digital advisor with the CDAP program.
What steps are required?
- We go through the application process with you
- We perform a current state analysis
- We perform a digital adoption analysis and provide technology recommendations
- We provide an implementation roadmap
- We deliver a digital adoption plan
Additional optional benefits are:
- A 0% interest free loan from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to facilitate the acquisition of new technology
- Get subsidies to hire post-secondary students